i'm 22, i'm from russia and i like to draw, i don't think that there's anything i do better than art, so idk what else to say hahaha
anyways, thanks for checking in, have a treat - 🍪🥛
╭◜ ◝◜◝ ͡ ◝ ͡ ◝ ╮
( БУЛЬМЕНИ )
╰◟◞ ͜ ◟◞ ͜ ◟◞╯
Q: can i edit your art/use it as an icon or header/re-post it on a different site?
A: yes! as long as you credit me, otherwise - no.
Q: i found out that someone is reposting your art without credit, what should i do?
A: thanks for having my back covered! ;; if you could, please leave a comment with a link to my profile under a repost, i highly appreciate it, thank you!!
Q: what tablet do you use?
A: XP-PEN Star06. previously i was using WACOM (Bamboo and Intuos) and i recommend XP-PEN over it!
Q: what program do you use? what are your brushes? can i have a tutorial or speedpaint?
A: i draw in Clip Studio Paint, previously i used SAI, and honestly CSP's better, almost life-changing. my brushes are standard csp brushes and some free ones off the internet (like lightning and stuff). i'm not going to make a tutorial any time soon and definitely no speedpaints, i'm very slow at drawing and my pc doesn't have enough memory and power to save the footage let alone edit it.
Q: a word of advice for an aspiring artist?
A: listen, i'm an aspiring artist myself, lmao. but i still have something useful to tell you: try copying styles of your favorite artists for educational purposes, to study different techniques and features, you might discover something cool for yourself and improve your own style.
Q: do you have a waitlist, can I be on it?
A: i'm opening it once in a while, don't miss it!
Q: can i commission a nsfw art?
A: nope. maybe i'll try drawing some spicy content in the future, but rn - definitely not.
terms of service
• i have the right to decline your commission if i'm unable to draw it;
• you can decline the commission yourself for free only before i started on the sketch, when the sketch is done it'll be 30% of the payment (with percentage gradually growing depending on the stage of process). so please, before ordering think whether you have enough funds and desire to receive an art from me!
• you don't have the right for commercial use of my art unless it was specifically discussed!
• i prefer to receive payment after the sketch is approved;
• paypal only;
• deadline is 1 month after the sketch approval (i try not to drag it so far though and mostly finish in a week);
• i'll send a full-sized unsigned version of your commission only to you and you alone.
if you have more questions concerning the process of commissioning - please contact me via email: [email protected]
i'll try my best to answer it and update this page.
prices for my art
|half body (thighs up)||150$|
|additional character||100% of payment|
|complicated design/armor/detailed patterns||up to 70% of payment|
*chibis are only done on transparent bg or plain bg.
rush fee: finish in 5 days +50% of cost, finish in 3 or less +100% of cost.
examples of my work
(shown in genshin impact drawings bc i love this beautiful fandom)
in order to get a commission, please wait until i make a post on twitter with a link to google form.
if i accepted your commission - you will be added to a waiting list and informed about it via email
tysm for being interested, looking forward to working with you! ^^